Rhema New Life Church has established a mission outreach in a village called Dihatshwane, approximately 15km from Mafikeng central.
Dihatshwane is a poverty stricken village that consists of 300-400 households and growing. There is a high rate of crime and alcohol abuse in this village; as a result of an increase in child negligence.
• Service Time: 11:00 am Sunday
• Prayer Meetings: Every Thursday morning from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm.
The role of our mission in Dihatshwane
• To preach the gospel of Jesus Christ that sets people free;
• To bring transformation to the community;
• To establish and empower a strong, healthy and growing church.
Strategies that we have put in place:
We feed 200+ children every day of the week at the Dihatshwane Primary School.
After School Care
We help pupils with homework and schoolwork and carry out various stimulating activities with them such as games, etc.
Sponsor a Hope Child
We sponsor vulnerable, abused, abandoned and orphaned children with school uniform and other school needs; because we believe that education is the key to success.